Meet The Doctors
Dr. Daniel Ciechanowski
Dan is a 1977 graduate of Rutgers University where he earned a bachelor's degree in Biology. He is a 1981 graduate of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. After completing dental school he served for two years as a junior associate in a busy Newark, New Jersey general practice.
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dan has attained fellowship status, a prestigious award requiring 500 hours of postgraduate continuing dental education. Dan has practiced dentistry in the Galloway area since 1983.
He also served as a Dental Surgeon with the 177th Fighter Intercepter Group, New Jersey Air National Guard with emphasis on Forensic Dentistry. Dan is married to wife, Jean and has three children: Marco, Jenna and Dana.
He maintains his residence in Brigantine where he enjoys many hobbies, especially boating. He holds a 100-ton U.S. Guard Masters License.
Dr. Walter M. Finken Jr.
Dr. Finken is also a 1981 graduate of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He has a bachelor's degree in Biology from Seton Hall University and an associates degree in both Applied Sciences and Dental Hygiene.
Dr. Finken is also a fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and has taken advanced training in Functional Orthodontics, TMJ Orthodontics, Implant Prosthetics and Oral Reconstruction.
He resides in Medford, New Jersey with wife Mary and has two sons, Michel and William. He enjoys working around his house, outdoor sports and travel.
Dr. Bhavin Patel
Dr. Bhavin Patel is a Prosthodontist (Specialty #5984) – a specialist in aesthetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry.
- He graduated magna cum laude from Seton Hall University. He received his doctoral degree from New York University.
- He completed a one year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) with numerous awards at NYU. In his goal to serve his patients better, Dr. Patel went on to become a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He was accepted into the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey advanced education in Prosthodontics, where he learned the art and science of Prosthodontics and Aesthetic Dentistry. With vast knowledge in complex dental restorations and rehabilitation, Dr. Patel often serves as a consultant to general dentists and other dental specialists and receives referrals from them. When not in practice, Dr. Patel lectures locally and internationally on Aesthetic Dentistry including porcelain veneers, bonding and implants to achieve personalized smiles. During his free time, he loves to take his son fishing and miniature golfing. Dr. Patel is devoted to his profession and never stops learning innovative techniques and materials available in today’s dentistry. He is always taking advanced courses to keep up with the latest technology. He is a member of various dental organization and clubs. His services include:
- Invisalign – a system that uses clear, removable aligners to gradually move teeth
- Lumineers – non-invasive porcelain laminate veneers to transform your smile painlessly and without removal of tooth structure.
- Veneers – situations where minimum removal of tooth is necessary
- Metal Free Crowns and Restorations
- Cosmetic Bonding – tooth colored filling
- Sleep Apnea Appliance
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – crown and bridge for severely worn teeth
- Complete Dentures – removal dentures for patient who can’t have implants
- Implant Supported Dentures – anchoring dentures to implant for enhanced support and stability
- Implant Supported Teeth – non-removable teeth on 6-8 implants
- All on 4/ Tooth in Hour – an innovative approach to have non-removable teeth for patients with denture to avoid severe bone grafting
As a Prosthodontist, his mission is to create beautiful smiles with maximum comfort, high level of function and impeccable patient specific aesthetics.